Return and Replacement & Refund
We want our customers to be 100% happy with their eyeglasses. With our 100% Satisfaction policy, you can make a return for a one-time replacement or refund within 14 days of receiving your order.
Note: A replacement pair or refund will only be issued if there are clear defects in material and workmanship.
Note: Your Prescription should not be old for more than 2 years & Both warranties do not cover damage and/or return requests caused by accidents, negligence, or improper care. A shipping fee may apply for a one-time replacement.
Ways to Return
- 1. Making a return is easy! First, visit the My Orders section of your account profile and select the return-item option. The return-item button will be available for 2 months after your order is placed. Once you made the request, our customer support team will contact you within 24 to 48 hours.
- 2. Once customer support notifies you that you’re all set to mail your return, make sure to provide us with your Order Number.
- 3. You’ll receive a refund within 48 hours of providing your Order Number. Or, if you chose the replacement option, we’ll ship your new eyewear!
If you prefer, you can also initiate a return by contacting us via
or emailing us at [email protected]
- 1. Credits and replacements are nonrefundable.
- 2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the item(s) back and notify us via email, chat so we can initiate the refund replacement
- 3. Each item is entitled to a one-time, no-questions-asked return for either a one-time replacement or a full refund — not including shipping fee — or product exchange of equal or lesser value within 14 days.
- 4. theclearglasses.com reserves the right to make changes to, or cancel, return requests at any time.